Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes. Crisp fall mornings call for cozy breakfasts, and these fluffy pumpkin pancakes are just the thing to warm you right up. Be sure to leave lots of room between the pancakes when cooking them. Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes from Scratch.
Pumpkin pancakes are the BEST way to celebrate those crisp fall mornings. At least my family thinks it is 😉. Now let me let you in on a secret… Yes, I serve my family fluffy homemade pancakes for. You can have Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Buttermilk or buttermilk substitute.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of Pumpkin Puree.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Cloves.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Nonstick cooking spray.
Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Pumpkin pancakes are fluffy with pumpkin purree, pumpkin pie spices & a hint of brown sugar & topped with real maple syrup. Light and fluffy with crisp edges, these pumpkin pancakes have a lovely fall flavor — perfect with a hot cup of. These pumpkin pancakes are so light and fluffy, with the perfect pumpkin spice flavor.
Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, egg, oil, pumpkin puree and mix well..
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, salt and mix..
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture, until well combined..
- Heat griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Pour scoops full of batter onto hot griddle or pan. When bubbles form, gently flip the pancakes. Finish cooking until nice and golden brown on both sides..
- Serve hot and enjoy!!!.
Here's our easy pumpkin pancakes recipe. They're fluffy, but gluten-free and vegan. They're one of our Vitamix recipes, but a food processor will work just. If you like pancakes, try my recipe. I have tried many, and this one results in fluffy pancakes with the sweet, balanced taste of pumpkin, cinnamon, allspice and ginger.