Ham & Cheese Quesadillas.
You can cook Ham & Cheese Quesadillas using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham & Cheese Quesadillas
- It’s 2 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 8 slices of thin ham lunch meat (if have turkey I use both).
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare 1 of small sweet tomato.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Italian Olive Salad.
- Prepare of Velveeta shredded cheese.
Ham & Cheese Quesadillas instructions
- Preheat a skillet to medium high. I butter both sides of the tortillas. Place the slices of meat, tomato, olive spread, & cheese on tortilla. Place in skillet adding the other tortilla on top..
- I gently press down on tortilla and cook 1 to 2 minutes then flip over. Cook other side 1 to 2 minutes making sure cheese is melted. Enjoy with a pickle and your favorite chips!!!.
recipe by jglehenbauer @cookpad