Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting.
You can cook Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- It’s 1 box of PILLSBURY MOIST SUPREME® PERFECTLY PUMPKIN PREMIUM CAKE MIX.
- It’s 1 can of Cream cheese frosting.
- You need 1 packages of Multicolor sprinkles.
- It’s 1 cup of Pumpkin latte M&M's.
- You need 1 of Food coloring kit.
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Follow the directions of the cake mix. I used substitute egg liquid instead of actual eggs..
- Use Halloween themed cupcake liners and fill in the batter halfway. Bake for 21 mins..
- Stick a toothpick in the cupcakes to check if they're done. If it comes out clean then you're all set! Wait till they're completely cooled..
- Stir frosting to make it softer. Divide icing evenly into 3 bowls. In one bowl, mix in green food coloring. In another bowl, mix in red and yellow coloring. Leave the last bowl with the traditional white color. Frost the cupcakes (8 cupcakes for each color)..
- Add on sprinkles and M&M's. Decorate however else you want. Enjoy!.