Coffee Walnut Cake.
You can make Coffee Walnut Cake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Walnut Cake
- You need 1.5 cups of atta/wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of maida/ all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of malai/fresh cream.
- It’s 1 cup of curd fresh.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fine sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of regular milk.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of butter.
- You need 4 of walnuts coarsely crushed and 8 whole walnuts.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of instant coffee powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of chocolate syrup.
Coffee Walnut Cake instructions
- Line or grease a cake pan and keep aside.
- Preheat the cooker with a stand inside on medium flame..
- Heat the milk and add coffee powder and stir well to dissolve the coffee.
- Sieve aata, maida, baking soda and baking powder..
- Take sugar, curd and butter in a big bowl and blend thoroughly add malai and beat well to get fluffy mixture, now add the flour, vanilla essence, crushed walnuts and coffee flavoured milk..
- Mix very well, till the whole batter is uniform and there are no lumps.
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared cake pan and tap the cake pan from the sides..
- Now put the pan in preheated cooker and cover with a lid, without the whistle..
- Set the flame high for 10 minutes, arrange the whole walnuts on the surface, then on medium flame for another 10 mins, then on low flame for 20 minutes.
- Check with a long knife in the centre, if it comes out clean, then cake is ready, switch off the flame and remove the lid..
- Let it cool for half an hour on a rack.
- When cooled, pour the chocolate syrup, do the plating and serve with lots of love.
recipe by Sanchita Mittal @cookpad