White chocolate cheesecake w/ chocolate crust. This white chocolate cheesecake is a stunning dessert. Smooth and creamy with an Oreo cookie crust and topped with chocolate ganache – it's the ULTIMATE white chocolate cheesecake! If you're debating between New York Cheesecake or chocolate cheesecake – this white chocolate cheesecake is definitely the way to go.
Turn off oven; open oven door slightly. To start, making the raspberry filling. Add the cornstarch, lemon juice, and warm water to a small bowl and whisk together until the cornstarch has dissolved. You can make White chocolate cheesecake w/ chocolate crust using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of White chocolate cheesecake w/ chocolate crust
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese (16oz).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 8 oz of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of small box chocolate Graham crackers.
Can use raspberry pie filling instead. Doneness: a cheesecake is done when the edges poof up and the very center isn't too wet. Bake at a low oven temperature to prevent browning and cracks. If cheesecake cracks fill in the cracks with more preserves or pie filling.
White chocolate cheesecake w/ chocolate crust instructions
- Pre heat oven 350°..
- Crunch up Graham crackers until all are crumbs. (regular Graham crackers work too).
- Melt butter and combine with crumbs. Press evenly on bottom of pan. (9in cake pan works perfectly).
- Bake crust 10minutes and set aside..
- Mix cream cheese and sugar with mixer. Add vanilla extract..
- Stir eggs in one at a time..
- Melt chocolate and mix together with cheese cake batter..
- Pour over crust and bake 25-30minutes..
- Let cool and serve :).
Place a heatproof bowl on top, break up the chocolate up into the bowl and melt, stirring often with a spatula. Remove once melted and set aside to cool slightly. Place the softened cream cheese in a stand mixer and beat, using the paddle attachment until smooth. Pour in the chocolate and mix to combine until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time.