Strawberry Cheesecake Torte a pampered chef recipe. How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Torte. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. (I have a Pampered Chef Stoneware Bar Pan I use) Prepare cake mmix according to package directions; pour onto cookie sheet and spread evely. After I tasted this dessert at a party, a friend shared the recipe.
Looking for a faster, easier way to make your favorite dessert? Try a pressure cooker cheesecake recipe: the Quick Cooker Strawberry Cheesecake. Strain strawberries and set aside, reserving juices. You can have Strawberry Cheesecake Torte a pampered chef recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Torte a pampered chef recipe
- You need 1 of pound cake mix ( I use Sarah Lee frozen pound cake).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 packages of strawberry jello.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of strawberry jam.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 packages of 8 oz. cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of 12 oz. container cool whip, thawed.
- It’s 1 packages of cheesecake instant pudding.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced strawberries.
In a saucepan bring cornstarch and strawberry juice to a gentle boil. Remove from heat and let cool. Then the order used was lady fingers on bottom and sides, half the cream cheese mixture, another lady finger layer, all of the strained strawberries. I have created a recipe booklet from all of the great torte recipes that I have found.
Strawberry Cheesecake Torte a pampered chef recipe step by step
- In a small pan, boil water, add jello and stir until dissolved. Add jam and stir until smooth..
- Place cake on plate and poke cake every 1/2 inch. Brush cake with 2 tablespoons of jello mixture..
- Cut cake crosswise into 3 equal layers..
- Zest and juice lemon into a large bowl. Combine cream cheese,lemon zest and juice until smooth. Add milk, whisk together until smooth. Spoon cool whip over cream cheese mixture. Do not mix. Sprinkle with pudding mix, mix well. Will be very thick..
- Place 1 layer on plate, fill with mixture and spread. If you want to be fancy, you can use a piping bag with star tip. Pipe a border around edge. Place 4 scoops of filling down center of 2nd layer, spread. Top with 3rd layer. Spread with filling and pipe border around edge. Slice strawberries and add to remaining jello mixture. If it set alittle, put in microwave for ten seconds. Spoon over cake..
Some are not PC but can be made into them. I created it in word so that you can edit it easily. The recipes show that you welcomed new products into your kitchen, loved learning new cooking techniques, and had fun trying new flavors. Strawberry Cheesecake dip Pumpkin Bundt cake Strawberry Blondies. Chocolate Cheesecake Bars with a Pecan Shortbread Crust.