Frozen Peanut Butter Reeses Cheesecake. I think using the homemade whipped cream really makes it good. Use an ice cream scoop or large spoon and drop alternating scoopfuls of the batter onto the crust. "Quite possibly the best dessert I've ever had.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. The texture is like ice cream and frozen cheesecake. Mini Cheesecakes are just like a regular cheesecake – except smaller. You can cook Frozen Peanut Butter Reeses Cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Frozen Peanut Butter Reeses Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Crispy Rice Cereal.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, Softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of whipped topping, thawed.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hot fudge sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 packages of Mini Reeses.
- You need 1 of 9" Springform Pan.
They are great for parties because they are single serving size and can be hand-held. This no-bake recipe is great for summer time, as it doesn't require you to turn. This decadent cheesecake will certainly satisfy your sweet and salty cravings! We've piled it high with a selection of sweets for the wow factor, but leave these off if you'd We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.
Frozen Peanut Butter Reeses Cheesecake instructions
- Melt Butter and Chocolate Chips in a microwavable bowl. Stir together til mixed..
- Add Crispy Rice Cereal to Butter/Chocolate Chip mix. Mix until all the cereal is covered in chocolate mix..
- Take mix and push against bottom and sides of the 9inch Springform Pan. Let crust sit in freezer while you prepare the filling..
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy..
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter and mix until thoroughly combined..
- Add vanilla and lemon juice and mix until combined..
- Gently fold in the whipped topping. Pour filling into the prepared crust..
- Heat fudge and peanut butter in two small separate bowls for 20-30 seconds or until warm. Drizzle over filling..
- Decorate cake with mini reeses..
- Freeze for 4-6 hours. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving..