Polish Stuffed Eggs.
You can make Polish Stuffed Eggs using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Polish Stuffed Eggs
- You need of stuffed eggs.
- Prepare 6 large of hard boiled eggs. Peeled, yolk removed and reserved and cut lengthwise..
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cottage cheese, drained of excess liquid.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown mustard.
- You need 2 tsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh chives, finely chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of honey ham, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
Polish Stuffed Eggs instructions
- Once eggs are boiled, peel, cut lengthwise and reserve yolks in a large mixing bowl..
- Add all other ingredients except for bread crumbs and melted butter..
- Mix all these ingredients well. You may pulse a couple times in blender or food processor to achieve a well mixed consistency..
- In a small bowl mix bread crumbs with melted butter..
- Heat up oven' s broiler..
- Now to assemble..
- On baking tray line up the 12 halves of egg whites..
- Mound equal portions of filling into each egg white. Filling will be high. Press it to pack it in firmly..
- Press bread crumbs over each egg filling..
- Broil until just golden. Keep a close eye on these so not to burn..
- Enjoy fresh and you must refrigerate leftovers..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
recipe by Taylor Topp @cookpad