Soapapilla Cheesecake. I make this cinnamon and vanilla cheesecake to take to pot luck dinners and get rave reviews! Inspired by the popular Mexican pastry, these cinnamon sugar cheesecake bars—with their sweet cream cheese filling, crunchy-sweet. This Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake recipe is one of the best cheesecakes I've ever made.
Sopapilla cheesecake is a great recipe that combines the flavor of cheesecake as well as sopapillas. This is an easy recipe to make, and perfect for your. These Sopapilla Cheesecake bars are the perfect combination of light and airy crescent roll dough, creamy cheesecake filling and cinnamon sugar topping! You can make Soapapilla Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soapapilla Cheesecake
- You need 16 oz of Cream cheese.
- You need 2 of Crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of Melted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Cinnamon.
This Sopapilla Cheesecake is layers of cream cheese, crescent dough, and a cinnamon sugar layer. Sopapilla Cheesecake. posted by Christy Denney This Sopapilla Cheesecake is actually a great dessert to make in advance, which is another reason it's so get to make for a get together with friends or family. These Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars are the REAL DEAL!!
Soapapilla Cheesecake step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Unroll 1 can of crescent roll dough place on bottom of ungreased 13×9 baking dish. Stretch to cover, firmly pressing perforations to seal..
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar with electric mixer on medium heat until smooth..
- Beat in vanilla..
- Spread mixture evenly over dough in baking dish..
- Unroll 2nd can of crescent roll dough stretch dough over mixture and pinch edges and perforations together..
- Pour melted butter evenly over top of dough..
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup of sugar and ground cinnamon together and sprinkle evenly over butter..
- Bake about 40 minutes or until center is set..
Light and fluffy, luscious and creamy – REAL cheesecake sandwiched between layers of cinnamon-y sopapilla and drizzled with honey. This Sopapilla Cheesecake from Delish.com using refrigerated crescent dough just couldn't be Traditionally a pillow-shaped deep-fried dough, sopapillas are cousins to puff pastry and often topped. Sopapilla cheesecake is a simple and delicious dessert. Sopapilla cheesecake is a popular dessert dish in South American cuisine; it seems to be particularly prevalent in the cuisines of New Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay. These sweeties puff like sopapillas and are great for breakfast or as a change from coffeecake!