Tommy's apple cake.
You can make Tommy's apple cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Tommy's apple cake
- Prepare of cake.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 5 of apples, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts, optional.
- Prepare 1 of cream cheese frosting, if desired.
Tommy's apple cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a bundt pan well..
- Beat sugar, eggs, and oil until fluffy and pale, about 4 minutes..
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Gradually add to sugar mixture..
- Add apples and walnuts, if using. Batter will be wet..
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes..
- Can also use a 9×13" pan..
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool 1 hour on rack. Top with cream cheese frosting, if desired. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355320-cream-cheese-frosting.