Squash and Green Beans.
You can make Squash and Green Beans using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Squash and Green Beans
- You need of Squash (however many you want).
- It’s of Green beans (again, you determine quantity. I like to have balanced amounts).
- Prepare of Garlic (I used 3 small cloves, but it's really about how strong you want the flavor).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Cumin.
- Prepare of Oil (whatever kind you have on hand).
Squash and Green Beans step by step
- Cut up squash and green beans to whatever size you prefer (bigger chunks cook more slowly)..
- Chop up garlic. I like mine minced so I eat it with the veggies without it being obvious in my mouth..
- Put some oil in pan and throw the garlic in so as the oil heats up, it brings out the garlic smell..
- I also added the cumin to the garlic/oil mix, but you can also add it later with the salt..
- When the garlic is sizzling in the oil, put in squash and green beans. If it looks too dry, add some water and put on the lid so it'll cook and steam at the same time..
- Open lid and stir from time to time. Also feel free to taste test the doneness..
- When it looks almost done, add salt and cumin or whatever other spices you like and mix it up..