Bloody Band Aids.
You can have Bloody Band Aids using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bloody Band Aids
- You need 1 packages of graham crackers.
- Prepare 1 packages of red food coloring.
- Prepare 1 packages of white Icing (NOT GEL ICING).
Bloody Band Aids instructions
- Scoop enough icing as needed for your party/ gathering.
- Add drops of red food coloring as needed for the correct amount of icing being used. Make sure the icing is the color of blood. NO GEL ICING!!.
- Open your pack of graham crackers and part them at the perforated edges so they are in the shape of a band aid..
- Put white icing in the middle of the graham crackers to give the bandage/ cloth look to the band aid..
- Once you added the white icing in the middle of the graham cracker, now add a little of the red icing on top of the white to give the bloody look..
- Continue this until you have as many as you need ..
- Kids will love making these AND eating them. Have fun and Happy Halloween!!.