frozen yoghurt. Enjoy the sweetness of your favorite frozen. Our Frozen Yogurt is so creamy, you won't believe it's not ice cream! There are very few things I can never get sick of and one Although you can use frozen fruit to make frozen yogurt (it is frozen yogurt, after all), today.
Frozen yogurt is quite similar to ice cream, but the main difference is that it's made with milk instead of cream. Menchie's Frozen Yogurt is famous for using its self-serve model where customers choose from a selection of flavors, fill up their own cups and choose their own toppings. Frozen yogurt is a refreshing, tangy dessert that combines the flavors and textures of ice cream and sherbet. You can make frozen yoghurt using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of frozen yoghurt
- You need 1/2 liter of low fat curd cheese.
- You need 1/4 liter of yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 of egg white.
- Prepare 50 grams of vanilla sugar.
- It’s 1 of any flavour you like.
Frozen yogurt is a relative new-comer in the dessert market. When frozen yogurt hit the commercial food scene in the U. This homemade frozen yogurt recipe requires no ice cream maker. This homemade frozen yogurt recipe is truly easy to make and it's so delicious.
frozen yoghurt instructions
- Stir together curd cheese, yoghurt and sugar.
- In another bowl whisk stiff egg whites.
- Add flavour (e.g. strawberries, banans…).
- Fold in egg white.
- Put it into a box and place in freezer for about 3 hours. To serve, quickly mix through with hand mixer (on 2nd stage).
- Serve with fruits, gummi bears, cookies and/or chocolate chunks.
It's a better choice than store-bought varieties, and it. At CUPS, we encourage the use of social media outlets to discuss the CUPS experience. You may also contact us directly. The frozen yogurt trend has been going strong for years now, and it shows no signs of slowing down. Frozen yogurt (and regular yogurt for that matter) is not an appropriate meal.