Low carb peanut butter cheesecake. This low-carb cheesecake is every bit as delicious as it is beautiful to look at. It was originally made to celebrate a Diet Doctor team member's birthday and since everybody loved it we decided to share it with you. Low carb can be hard when you've been addicted to sweets for what feels like forever.
All you need is Cream Cheese, Heavy Whipping Cream, Erythritol (I use Swerve). I'll mention this each time – the protein powder you use here is key. You'll find protein powders with lower carbs & much higher carb counts. You can have Low carb peanut butter cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb peanut butter cheesecake
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of splenda.
- It’s 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
They are easy to make, no-bake, gluten-free, and will stay fresh in the fridge for days. This was one of those recipes that I was dreaming about for awhile before I finally had a chance to bring it to life. Satisfy your chocolate cravings with the best keto & low carb, very tasty and delicious cheesecake brownies! The recipe is sugar free, low carb, gluten free and Keto.
Low carb peanut butter cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Mix ingredients with an electric mixer until fully blended (no lumps).
- Pour batter into muffin tins or any small bakeware and cook for 10-12 minutes until top is browned..
- Allow to cool and refrigerate for 1-2 hours..
The fact that the calories are much lower than other similar brands and the sugars are just as low as the others will definitely get me to. Read my recommendations for a nutty time! Pack them up with some low carb cheese. But after you try a bite, you won't care about the calories, you'll just want more dip! I like this cheesecake dip with vanilla wafers or crisp green apple.