Easy Kiss Frozen Mini Cheesecakes. Find Out How To Make Baked Cheesecake. Easy Kiss Frozen Mini Cheesecakes I took something good & easy and made it even better by adding the Kiss in there. I love to eat them frozen!
These Easy Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect party food. From wedding receptions to to baby showers, these desserts look gorgeous and taste even better! But make sure to know the secret to keep these cute desserts from sinking! You can have Easy Kiss Frozen Mini Cheesecakes using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Kiss Frozen Mini Cheesecakes
- Prepare 1 box of Jell-O No Bake Cheesecake (plain).
- You need 1 packages of Hershey's Kisses.
These rich and creamy Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes are made in a muffin pan! So easy and perfect for serving a crowd. It all started in June, when I shared my decadent recipe for the ULTIMATE Chocolate Cheesecake. Another way to prep these mini no-bake cheesecakes is to freeze them.
Easy Kiss Frozen Mini Cheesecakes instructions
- Line the cups of a mini muffin pan with mini cupcake liners..
- Prepare graham cracker crust as directed on cheesecake box, but press the mixture into the bottoms of the mini muffin cups (that you placed the paper liners in)..
- Place a Hershey's Kiss into each mini muffin cup..
- Prepare cheesecake filling as directed on package, and fill up mini muffin cups with mixture..
- Cover with foil or plastic wrap and freeze for at least a few hours in freezer..
This is an easy, fun recipe for cheesecake, but it needs more precision. I tried this recipe using a non-stick mini cheesecake pan. The instructions, as they are written for the cupcake pan cheesecakes, worked perfectly. I've tried many recipes and this one works the very best with the non-stick mini pans. Muffin tins are lined with paper baking cups and a vanilla wafer "crust," then filled with a lemony cheesecake batter and baked.