Vanilla bean cheesecake w/ white chocolate mousse.. Vanilla Bean White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake. It's a good thing you are reading about this cheesecake instead of having a conversation face-to-face with me about it because I can guarantee coherent sentences would not be coming out of. This Vanilla Bean Cheesecake is one of the most dreamy cheesecakes you'll ever try!
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake with White Chocolate Mousse via Amy in the Kitchen. Vanilla Bean Cheesecake – The perfect Cheesecake Factory copycat recipe! Vanilla bean cheesecake topped with vanilla bean mousse! You can make Vanilla bean cheesecake w/ white chocolate mousse. using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla bean cheesecake w/ white chocolate mousse.
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Graham crackers (finely crushed).
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter (melted).
- You need of cheesecake.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of vanilla bean (seeds inside).
- Prepare of White chocolate mousse.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 6 oz of white chocolate baking squares.
- Prepare of Sweet whipped cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla bean (seeds from inside).
Combine white chocolate and cream cheese, stirring until well combined. For the sweetened whipped cream, beat the whipping cream and powdered sugar together until soft peaks form. I often make chocolate mousse with dark chocolate, but chocolate mousse can also be made with white chocolate and you are missing out on how delicious the non-dark side can be until you try this White Chocolate Vanilla Bean Mousse. The mousse is very easy to make and just has three.
Vanilla bean cheesecake w/ white chocolate mousse. step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to 375°F. Combine all ingredients under the crust section in a medium bowl..
- Transfer mix to a 9 inch spring form pan. You can use a bigger on if you want or all you have, but your layers will be thinner. Bake in the oven for 7 or 8 minutes and then remove it an allow it to cool..
- Reduce oven to 350°F..
- In a medium bowl or if you have a kitchen-aid beat the cream cheese until it's soft and creamy. Then add in all other ingredients from the cheesecake section but the vanilla bean. Once everything is mixed good add in the vanilla bean seeds and mix until they are evenly spread out. Careful not to over mix..
- Spread cheesecake mix over fully cooled crust and place in the over. Cook for about 33 to 35 minutes. You want the outer edge to be set and the middle will jiggle a little bit. Once done remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely. (I threw mine in the fridge after about 10 or 15 minutes to speed things up) You can work on the next steps no need to wait..
- For the mousse, mix cream and vanilla in a bowl and beat with electric mixer until soft peaks form. (google if you need too ?) add the powdered sugar and beat more until peaks are just a bit stiffer. Melt down your chocolate, but do it slowly it's a pain and will burn easily. In a separate bowl mix cream cheese until soft then add in your melted chocolate..
- Once mixed well you want to add it to your other bowl. Don't use a mixer you want to fold it in so you do not deflate the cream. Now just throw it in the fridge until your cake is cooled..
- Finally the last part and this is optional. In a bowl mix cream and sugar until soft peaks form again. Add in vanilla bean seeds and continue to beat until slightly stiffer and seeds are evenly mixed..
- All you gotta do now is put it together. Scoop in your mousse and spread over your cheesecake and then scoop whipped cream on top of that and spread it over the mousse. Put it in the fridge for 2 or more hours before you serve it..
I needed a quick dessert for my daughter's bridal shower, and a co-worker gave me this mousse recipe. In a large bowl beat together cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and a pinch of salt until creamy smooth. Beat in the melted white chocolate. In a very slow stream, add melted (warm, not hot) chocolate to whipped egg whites on low speed until all chocolate is incorporated. Delicous and rich cheesecake mousse made with real vanilla beans.