Strawberry Lime Cheesecake. A raw vegan strawberry cheesecake with tangy lime accent to underscore the richness of the macadamia base filling. This little raw cheesecake is not like the others… Can you tell? Strawberry Key Lime Cheesecake. ** See recipe tips below before starting the recipe.
This raw Strawberry Lime Mojito Cheesecake recipe is healthy, delicious and sure to be a family favorite! It's a great refreshing treat to end any meal. Soft and creamy Strawberry Lime 'Cheesecake' — without the dairy, gluten, eggs or any added sugar! (You'd never guess this is made with healthy ingredients and secretly nutrient-packed!) Strawberry-Lime Frozen Cheesecake Pops. You can make Strawberry Lime Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Lime Cheesecake
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 32 oz of Cream Cheese (4 blocks softened).
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 of Lime, zest.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Strawberries, hulled & halved.
- It’s 1 of Lime, zest.
These Cheesecake Pops won't heat up your kitchen, in fact, they'll cool you off! This Key Lime Cheesecake is unbelievably delicious! If you haven't noticed yet I could live on cheesecake! Now if only I could figure out how to make it healthy.
Strawberry Lime Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375degrees. In bowl, mix together the crust ingredients (sugar & graham crumbs first, followed by the melted butter) and press firmly into the bottom of a 10" springform pan that you coated with nonstick spray and lined the bottom with a cut-to-fit piece of parchment paper. Spray the top of that round cut paper with more nonstick spray. Place the now assembled and crust filled springform pan onto a sheet of heavy duty foil or a double to triple layer of regular foil, and wrap so that the foil covers the bottom and sides of the pan (At least half way up sides.). Set aside. In your stand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese & sour cream together. Slowly add each egg individually allowing time in between to fully mix in. Then add the cornstarch, sugar, lime zest & vanilla till combined and creamy. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared springform pan with crust. Add that pan into a larger pan (I.e. Large roasting pan). With a large measuring cup or even la.
These cheesecake tarts are so delicious and my easy to follow recipe will help you make these strawberry and lime infused tarts right the first time! It's the most luxurious and delicious of cheesecakes, but it's also packed full of berries and superfoods to provide you with a wealth of. Reviews for: Photos of Key Lime Cheesecake I. The best part about raw cheesecakes: No baking required. Which means, no water bath or risk of undercooked center or.