Custard cake with jello topping. If the cake or the custard is browning too fast before fully set, tent with foil. Do not cover the cake until fully cooled as the escaping steam will cause water Remove the cake from the oven and carefully pour custard topping mixture over the surface to cover entirely. Dad's Green JelloMom on Time Out.
Love this cake, so moist and easy to make. Custard Cake resembles a chiffon cake with a topping of sweetened milk and egg mixture known as custard. At first glance, this could be mistaken as a giant Leche Flan because the topping resembles one. You can have Custard cake with jello topping using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Custard cake with jello topping
- Prepare 1 packages of Strawberry flavour jelly.
- You need 1 of sponge cake.
- It’s 5 tsp of custard powder.
- You need 1/2 liter of milk.
- It’s 1 of sugar as per need.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Rose water.
The topping of this cake is definitely Leche flan and the only distinction is the soft cake below. I have a few boxes of Jello Custard Pudding Mix in my pantry, and I want to put them to good use!! Cover with top half of cake, drench with sugar syrup, pour remaining custard and decorate with remaining nuts, cherries, pineapple and cubed jelly all over again. Looking for recipes for jello cake?
Custard cake with jello topping step by step
- Prepare sponge cake n place in a tray.mix sugar with rose water and sprinkle on d cake make sugar sponge is absorbed d syrup well.n keep in fridge.
- Boil d milk add sugar n custard powder n make custard with them thn pour this above d sponge cake let it cool.n keep in fridge again let it set.
- Prepare jelly as per instructions n pour above d custard. Keep in fridge to set.
- Cut in square shape n serve.
Taste of Home has the best jello cake recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Make an easy baked custard with nutmeg topping. It is the comforting old-fashioned custard everyone loves. Remove the cake from oven and use a fork to prick the cake all over it, dont prick it till the end, just a little more than half way is good. Slice and serve, you can garnish with whipped cream on top too.