Tita's Homemade Dumpling from the Highland.
You can have Tita's Homemade Dumpling from the Highland using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Tita's Homemade Dumpling from the Highland
- It’s of For the wrapper.
- You need of cake flour.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of For the Pork filling.
- You need of minced pork.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of sesame oil.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of chopped green cabbage.
- It’s of ginger juice.
Tita's Homemade Dumpling from the Highland instructions
- Mix the flour and little by little of water by kneading it until become smooth and almost dry,, set it aside in a room temperature to achieve its firmness and smooth.
- Cut in a small,, small pieces and roll it with a roller by as well dusting it with bit flour and form a round wrapper.
- For the pork filling, mix all the ingredients and spoon small amount in the center of each wrapper and closing it in both edge of the wrapper.
- Dust with a bit flour just not stick to each other,, before frying it is better to chilled the dumpling first for about a hour.
- Set the wok or saute pans for frying, when we fry make sure enough color of the dumpling, then we splash it with water just to perfectly cook the dough and the stuffing.
- Then set it in a desire plate,, can make also a desire dippings that you may wish.