Butterscotch & strawberry nutty fruit cake loaf.
You can make Butterscotch & strawberry nutty fruit cake loaf using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Butterscotch & strawberry nutty fruit cake loaf
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butterscotch flavor.
- Prepare 1 tsp of strawberry flavor.
- You need 1 handful of diced dates, mixed dry fruits, & coconut shavings.
- Prepare 1 handful of diced strawberries.
Butterscotch & strawberry nutty fruit cake loaf instructions
- 1 lightly grease loaf pan with butter, & coat lightly with flour. Preheat oven by turning it on, & setting to low heat. Mix the dates & mixed dry fruits together with about a tsp of flour to coat them, to avoid sinking, & set aside..
- In a bowl, sift flour & baking powder together, add sugar & salt, & mix thoroughly. Add eggs, oil & milk, & mix thoroughly, add the flavors & mix till well incorporated..
- Add the strawberries & coconut shavings, mix & add the dry fruits that was set aside in step 1 lastly, mix till well incorporated & pour into the prepared pan. Place pan in the oven & bake for 30-45minutes, or till a skewer inserted in the center, comes out clean..
recipe by Ezinne Okwu @cookpad