Healthy Mug Cake. The best clean eating and healthy mug cakes, mug muffins and mug brownies ALL ready in under one minute! Moist, gooey and completely guilt-free, every single serve recipe is completely vegan, gluten free, paleo, refined sugar free, dairy free, grain free, low calorie and low carb! Mug Recipes: Tart Cherry Nutty Mug Cake If muffins are what you love, try this mug recipe from Healthy Aperture for a breakfast with less sugar than your average bakery favorite.
Use any flavor of cake mix and corresponding flavor of pudding mix. For the glaze, Use a corresponding flavor of powdered mix, such as lemonade for lemon, cocoa for chocolate, etcetera. Strawberry Mug Cake Recipe from Food, Faith and Fitness- This easy Strawberry Mug Cake Recipe comes together in two minutes and is healthy, whole wheat, protein packed and SO fluffy! You can make Healthy Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Mug Cake
- Prepare 1/8 C of Quickoats.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of baking powder (I used a slight bit less).
- You need 1 TB of Cocoa.
- You need 1 TB of Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 TB of Coconut Oil.
- It’s 1 TB of Maple Syrup.
- It’s 1/8 C of almond Milk.
- You need Handful of Chocolate Chips.
Brownie in a Mug from Petite Allergy Treats – Enjoy an easy, individual, microwavable, single serve brownie anytime. Microwave cakes are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth quickly. The majority of the "mug cake" recipes that you find on the internet are packed full of refined sugar and unwanted calories that will put a dampener on your efforts while losing baby weight. Thankfully, there are those rare, wondrous recipes that not only taste great but.
Healthy Mug Cake instructions
- Add all the dry ingredients in a mug, and mix well..
- Add the rest of the ingredients minus the chocolate chips, and stir thoroughly until a batter is formed..
- Add in the amount of chocolate chips you prefer (I usually put in a small handful), stir, and then add a few on top. Place in microwave for 1:30, enjoy!!.
Paleo Cinnamon Roll in a Mug A super indulgent Low Fat Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, to cheat on your diet WITHOUT cheating! Because when you want cake…you want cake! Over the years, I've fallen victim to dry, dense, chewy and rubbery mug cakes, Mug cakes that taste like an egg omelette made out of rubber. From molten chocolate to vegan sponge, our easy microwaveable mug cakes are super speedy and scrumptious. Have your cake and eat it in just a few minutes.