Parle-G biscuit cake. Let's begin with making a powder out of the Parle G Biscuit, so let's just add all of these biscuits it to a blender, (I like to break them roughly and then add it to the. How to make it in pressure cooker in easy way? This Parle-G cake is such an easy recipe with a minimal amount of ingredients.
Parle G Cake is an easy eggless cake made using Parle G Biscuits. This recipe is a one bowl recipe and is super easy to make. Break the parle G biscuits into pieces and add them in a grinder. You can have Parle-G biscuit cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parle-G biscuit cake
- You need 4 Small packets of Parle-G biscuit.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rose essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of coco powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 11/2 cup of milk or according to consistency.
- It’s 1 cup of salt.
Once baked, remove the cups from air fryer/oven and let them cool completely. Once cool invert the cups to remove the cake from the cup or tear off the cups. Parle-G is a rectangular "gluco-biscuit" (a weird term for your standard, slightly sweet tea biscuit) with its name stamped in the middle and surrounded by "I saw people like Christina Tosi taking childhood flavors like birthday and funfetti cake and using them in fun, and sometimes sophisticated, desserts. This five minute Parle G biscuit cake can easily give every other dessert a run for its money.
Parle-G biscuit cake step by step
- Sieve all dry ingredients.then heat a wok.add 1 cup salt in it.keep a stand in it.now preheat the wok with lid for 5 minutes..
- After that add rose essence in cake mixture and mix.now Add milk gradually.and make a smooth batter.now grease the pan.and pour batter in it.and keep it in wok for baking..
- Bake the batter for 70-90 minutes on low flame with lid.check it with pricking knife or toothpick..
If you know of any more Parle G biscuit desserts share your recipe in comments and we will put it up! For now, try these novel versions of the humble biscuits and let us know if it worked out for ya! Biscuit cake is one if the easiest and yummy cake which anyone can make. PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal blogHebbar's KitchenVideoschocolate biscuit cake with parle-g biscuits. This biscuit cake is very easy to prepare, taste delicious and needs very few ingredients.