You can have Pumpkin Bars using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bars
- It’s 4 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 15 oz of Can Pumpkin.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 can of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- You need 1 of Crisco.
Pumpkin Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. With an electric mixer, mix together the first 4 ingredients (eggs, oil, pumpkin, sugar) until creamy and smooth..
- Slowly add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture and mix until all ingredients are combined evenly..
- Grease 9×13 pan and pour batter into pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Test with toothpick to determine if it is done..
- Let cool before frosting..