Vickys Mixed Fruit Bread, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free, Bread Machine and Manual Methods.
You can have Vickys Mixed Fruit Bread, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free, Bread Machine and Manual Methods using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Mixed Fruit Bread, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free, Bread Machine and Manual Methods
- You need 360 ml of water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of non-dairy creamer powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, nutmeg or mixed spice.
- You need 560 grams of (4 cups) strong bread flour.
- You need 2 tsp of fast action yeast.
- It’s 120 grams of (3/4 cup) mixed dried fruit or raisins.
Vickys Mixed Fruit Bread, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free, Bread Machine and Manual Methods instructions
- Put the ingredients into a breadmaker in the order listed except for the dried fruit.
- Select the option for a 2lb normal white loaf and let it mix the dough on the 1st cycle.
- Add the mixed fruit after the first mixing and proving cycle – the machine usually beeps to signal this.
- Let the machine do its job and when done let the loaf sit in the tin for 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
- Let cool before slicing evenly with a serrated knife.
- Instead of water and powdered milk you can use milk, rice milk, almond milk etc. The powdered creamer option is best for the time delay option on most bread machines. It's important that your liquid is around 21C or the yeast won't activate properly.
- Keep in a lidded container for up to 3 days or in the freezer for a month.
- To convert this to a manual oven recipe please see my Tips for Baking Bread & Converting recipe listed in my profile.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad