Jack's Vegan Burritos.
Ingredients of Jack's Vegan Burritos
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- You need of ~ 400g vegan mince (meatless farm co. or quorn).
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- It’s Half of a pack of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tin of black eyed beans.
- It’s 1 of tinned tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- You need of Rice (basmati).
- It’s of Wraps.
- You need of Avocado (optional).
Jack's Vegan Burritos instructions
- Fry the onion, garlic and mince in a pan with oil on medium heat then, then add in the chopped peppers and mushrooms, and continue cooking until the peppers soften..
- Stir in the drained black eyed beans and tinned tomatoes, followed by the cayenne pepper, paprika and mixed herbs.
- Turn the heat down to low and cover with a lid. Meanwhile boil the rice for 10 mins..
- Drain the rice and mix it in with a ratio of about 1:2 of rice:burrito mixture.
- Spoon the rice-burrito mixture onto your wrap, add slices of avocado and fold up like a parcel. Store any left over mixture in the fridge, or freeze the burrito mix (without rice), ready to microwave when needed..
recipe by Issy @cookpad