Coconut Mascarpone Cheese Cake. Whisk together the condensed milk and Mascarpone cheese until completely smooth. Add the lemon juice and combine thoroughly (watch it thicken!). Chop half the strawberries and mix with the jam.
This Lemon Coconut Mascarpone Pound Cake is made like a traditional cream cheese pound cake but uses Mascarpone cheese instead. I don't usually get to see my dad on Father's Day. When we see my parents is usually Christmas and in the last couple of years Easter or Mother's Day. You can have Coconut Mascarpone Cheese Cake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Mascarpone Cheese Cake
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of Graham crackers crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 1 lb of Mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 4 each of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Coconut flakes.
Overall, this cheesecake is: The perfect summer (or anytime) dessert. Super delicious: This cheesecake has amazing sweet and tart coconut and lime flavours and a yummy sweetened mascarpone and cream cheese filling. Full of great textures: It features a crisp toasted coconut topping and crust and soft, fluffy, creamy filling. So easy to make: It's no-bake and has no complicated steps.
Coconut Mascarpone Cheese Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 200ºC/ 400ºF..
- Mix together all crust ingredients, then press them on an 8-inch spring form pan, which has been lined with aluminium foil or baking sheet..
- Place in oven for 10 mins and let it cool..
- In the meantime, beat with an electric whisk the mascarpone cheese until it is soft and smooth, then add the sweetened condensed milk and mix well..
- Add the eggs one at a time until well incorporated. Then add the vanilla extract, the milk and lemon juice and mix well..
- Gently fold the coconut flakes with a spatula..
- Pour the mixture over the crust and bake for an hour on 150ºC/300ºF..
- Let it cool for an hour then place in the fridge, possibly overnight. ENJOY!.
In a medium bowl, beat the mascarpone cheese, coconut milk and coconut extract and coconut rum if using until just combined. Using a rubber spatula, fold in half of the whipped cream until just combined. Add the remaining and repeat until just incorporated. Chill mousse for at least an hour before serving. Combine mascarpone cheese, confectioner sugar, vanilla.