You can make ham simple using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ham simple
- You need 11 lb of ham or larger.
- It’s 1 can of 8 oz of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1 can of pineapple chunks 16 oz..
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 2/3 cup of light brown sugar.
ham simple step by step
- put ham in pan preheat oven to 325°F slice ham about 1/4inch deep in diamond shape crisscrossing..
- pour pineapple juice on top add pineapple chunks let juice run down also add sugar and raisins on top add Worcestershire sauce in pan beside the man stir juices around cover back 45 mins uncover baste with juices around the sides on to the top bake another 30 minutes let sit 10 minutes slice and serve.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad