AMIEs Friend Apple Cake.
You can have AMIEs Friend Apple Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Friend Apple Cake
- Prepare 1/2 kg of green apple, sliced lenthways.
- It’s 1 of egg and 1 egg yolk.
- Prepare 150 grams of flour.
- Prepare 200 grams of sugar.
- You need 50 grams of butter, cubed.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of finely grated zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
AMIEs Friend Apple Cake step by step
- Heat the oven to 180ºC. Grease and base line a 20cm round cake tin..
- Whisk the egg and egg yolk with half (100 gr.) sugar together in a bowl with an electric whisk until pale and fluffy. Gently fold in the flour, lemon zest and milk, mixing until fully incorporated. Stir in the baking powder until blended..
- Pour into the prepared cake tin. Arrange on top the apples. Sprinkle the remaining sugar and cinnamon on top and cover with small cubes of butter. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown..
- Leave to cool, then very carefully invert into a serving plate..
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving. SHARE and ENJOY!.
- My dear LUCIANAs yummy recipe…my recipe pics..