Oreo Cheesecake non bake. An easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust. This simple no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! No one can resist a slice of this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – it's the ultimate summer dessert!
It is made with Oreo vanilla cookies, cream cheese, and whipping cream. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is perfect for when you are craving the silky smooth delightfulness of Cheesecake but don't want to The filling for this no-bake cheesecake recipe has a special ingredient, the Oreo filling itself! I also use heavy whipping cream. You can cook Oreo Cheesecake non bake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Oreo Cheesecake non bake
- You need of For the Oreo Base.
- Prepare 2 box of Oreo's (crushed to crumble).
- It’s 4 tsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Top cream.
- It’s 250 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese (room temp).
- You need 300 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 envelope of gelatine.
- Prepare 60 ml of hot water.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of milk chocolate, finely grated (to serve).
You'll love this easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe! Made with an Oreo crust and a simple cheesecake filling that's packed with Oreo crumbs & chunks of Oreo! This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is the ultimate cookies and cream dessert. With a crunchy Oreo crust and a creamy cheesecake filling, it's so easy to make!
Oreo Cheesecake non bake step by step
- Set aside a cheesecake tin….
- In a food processor add the Oreo biscuits and process till crumbled….. add melted butter…. mix in to combined..
- Mix should hold together when a handful clumps together when squeezed in palm of hand…. if it seems to dry add more butter… very little amounts at a time otherwise it may become to greasy..
- Press mixture into the cheesecake tin base firmly… set aside in fridge..
- In a large mixing bowl cream Philadelphia cream cheese with electric beaters until soft. (room temp makes this easier).
- Add the can of condensed milk and continue beating with electric mixer, slowly add in the whipping cream… keep beating until thickened….
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water…. beat into cream mix.
- Finally beat in vanilla extract making sure everything is evenly combined…
- Poor the cream mix on top of the earlier prepared Oreo base… cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until set… for best results over night….
- Carefully remove from cheesecake tin onto a serving plate… I like to finish it off with finely grated milk chocolate….. enjoy ?.
You don't even need to turn the oven on. This recipe for no-bake chocolate Oreo cheesecake makes a decadent, tempting chocolate cheesecake that's loaded with Oreo goodness! The Easiest, Most Indulgent No-Bake Cheesecake You Will Ever Make! Don't you just love making something simple. Out of all the no-bake cheesecakes I've make, I'm gonna have to say Oreo is my fav!!!