Easy Ham Casserole.
You can have Easy Ham Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Ham Casserole
- You need 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- You need 4 cup of Rice chex.
- It’s 10 3/4 oz of Cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 14 oz of French style green beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of diced ham.
Easy Ham Casserole instructions
- Combine butter & thyme. Add chex. Mix until evenly coated. Set aside..
- Combine soup & sour cream. Stir in green beans, ham, & 1/2 cup of chex mixture. Spread in casserole dish. Spread rest of chex mixture over top..
- Bake in 350°F oven for about 25 minutes or until bubbly & crumbs are toasted..
recipe by Stephanie Goldman @cookpad