Nutella and oreo cheesecake. Place the Oreo mixture over top of the chilled crust, and smooth with an offset spatula. If you love cheesecake and need nothing but a jar of Nutella and a spoon to make you happy, you are going to be ALL over this Nutella Oreo Cheesecake. Completely no bake with a crumbly Oreo crust and a scattering of toasted hazelnuts, this cake is my new favourite thing.
Make this delicious nutella cheesecake with an oreo crust for the most decadent of holiday cakes! Drizzle nutella and put oreos on top for final touches. Nutella Cheesecake – A really dark chocolaty crust from the oreo cookies, a white cream cheese layer and a Nutella layer followed and in the end. You can make Nutella and oreo cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutella and oreo cheesecake
- It’s 200 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 250 ml of whipping cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of Nutella.
- Prepare 12 of oreo biscuits crushed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of gelatin devolved in 3 tbsp hot water.
This decadent Nutella cheesecake is rich, creamy and filled with Nutella. A truly stunning dessert to impress your guests and satisfy your chocolate cravings! Make this delicious nutella cheesecake with an oreo crust for the most decadent of holiday cakes! Drizzle nutella and put oreos on top for final touches. for all you nutella lovers out there, this oreo nutella cheesecake recipe is for you! it is chocolatey, nutella-y, and oh, so creamy. it is my dream.
Nutella and oreo cheesecake step by step
- 1. Beat the whipped cream till its stiff, set aside 2. Beat the cream cheese till its soft and fluffy. 3.add the vanilla and devolved gelatin to the cream cheese and mix well. 4. Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mix. And mix well. Then add the Nutella and mix. 5. Crush the oreos and add the melted butter to the crushed oreos and mix. 6. Place the oreo mixture in the bass of the cake pan and press down. 7. Add the cream cheese mix on top of the oreo bass. And put in the fridge to set for a hour. 8.enjoy!!!!!!!!!!.
I would love to open a bakery one day and of course there would be a large variety of fancy cupcakes. Add the Nutella to the second portion of cheesecake batter, and once the Oreo portion is chilled, spread the Nutella portion on top, using an offset spatula. Chill several hours or overnight, until cheesecake is firm. These Oreo cheesecake melts with Nutella and raspberry jam is the best dessert sandwich you'll ever try. Ready to rethink the melt sandwich?