Spiced Apple Cake.
You can cook Spiced Apple Cake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Spiced Apple Cake
- Prepare 180 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- Prepare 150 g of caster sugar.
- You need 250 g of dairy free natural yoghurt.
- You need 85 g of dairy free spread, melted.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of large eating apple, peeled, cored and chopped into little pieces.
- You need 40 g of coconut sugar (or brown sugar).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
Spiced Apple Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease and line an 8″cake tin Whisk together the dairy free natural yoghurt, melted dairy free spread and the egg Stir in the flour and caster sugar Mix in the chopped apple Pour into the cake tin.
- Mix together the cinnamon and coconut sugar Sprinkle on top of the cake and swirl into the cake batter with a knife Bake in the oven for 35 minutes Remove from the tin and allow to cool before serving.