Healthy cake with date paste?. This gluten free chocolate cake is so moist and chocolatey you won't be able to tell it's make with almond flour and no white sugar. Date cake / Date and walnut cake Recipe. The date paste can be a bit sticky to work with.
Ingredients of Healthy cake with date paste?
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare cup of tea milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of tea oil.
- You need 2 of big cups of date paste+ 2big cups of semi hot milk.
- It’s 10 g of becarbonate.
- It’s of barely flour.
- Prepare of caco.
- It’s of ts salt.
- Prepare 2 of fingers of dark chocolate(healthy one).
The dates paste lends the super soft and moist texture to the Eggless Oats Dates cake: Tasty and healthy cake recipe made with Oats, whole wheat flour, dates, walnuts, and no eggs! A complete guide to this natural healthy sweetener complete with my top I actually rarely use a tamper when making date paste, once you get the technique down you won't need to. But I totally had that bad mental notion of dates. Therefore, adding date paste instead of sugar to recipes not only can make them more enjoyable with distinctive flavor but also make it healthier for more people.
Healthy cake with date paste? step by step
- As a first step we bring a large pan,in which we are going to put the date paste&the milk on the fire,untill we get a heavy mixture,then we pass to mix it well in a mixing rebot, we put it away to use it later..
- The second step, we bring a pan we put the three eggs the milk,the oil,the salt we mix them all together untill they get engaged?, the we add half quantity of the date paste &hot milk we 've prepared before (and we let the other half to the surfuce after it gets cooked)we add a spoon of cacao and one finger of dark chcolate,and the becarbonate. then we add the barely flour slowly and our cake gonna be ready to go cooked?.
- When it gets ready and we take it off from the cooker,we let it 5 minutes,then we add a cup of milk with coffe without suger till it absorb it, then we put the rest of the mixture of date paste without forget to add the other finger of dark chocolate and we design it the way we want..
recipe by Soussayma Soussy @cookpad
There are several ways you can use date paste in cooking. Almost all the cakes, cookies, and desserts can be made by date paste. you. Date Paste – A Healthier Sugar Substitute. This date paste recipe is perfect for sweetening cakes and brownies. Date paste cake that's refined sugar free, gluten free and dairy free.