You can have Apple cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple cake
- It’s 220 g of self raising flour.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s 110 g of butter or 'baking block' margarine.
- It’s 110 g of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 140 ml of milk.
- Prepare 60 g of sultanas.
Apple cake step by step
- Rub together the flour and marg/butter into breadcrumbs.
- Add sugar, salt, sliced apple, sultanas, beaten egg and milk and mix together.
- Pour mixture into greased baking tray and cook for 30min at 190oC.