Ham And Cheese Cupcakes.
You can cook Ham And Cheese Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham And Cheese Cupcakes
- You need 140 grams of Flour.
- You need 4 grams of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Egg Whites.
- You need 150 ml of Milk.
- You need 35 ml of Oil (I used olive oil).
- Prepare 40 grams of Grated Cheese.
- It’s 50 grams of Cooked ham, in squares.
- Prepare 50 grams of Melted Butter.
Ham And Cheese Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 celsius.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl combine egg whites, milk, oil and melted butter.
- Gently add the flour to the eggmixture and combine well.
- Add grated cheese and ham.
- Pour into cupcake papers.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
recipe by elenart @cookpad