Honey Cake with Walnuts & dry Apricots.
You can have Honey Cake with Walnuts & dry Apricots using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Cake with Walnuts & dry Apricots
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 200 grams of sour cream.
- You need 200 grams of soft butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of honey.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 packages of vanilla sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of dry apricots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisin.
- You need 12 tbsp of flour.
Honey Cake with Walnuts & dry Apricots step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F with baking pan inside.
- Mix together butter, sour cream, honey, sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla sugar, eggs.
- Mix in baking soda with vinegar and pour it in a batter mixture..
- Cut walnuts and dry apricots into small pieces and add everything to the batter mixture.
- Add 12 tbsp of flour with mountain to the mixture. The batter should be thicklike consistency..
- When the batter is ready and oven is preheated, remove baking pan from the oven and apply butter with butter spray all over the pan..
- Then pure batter mixture in the pan and put it in the oven on 40-45 min or untill the top is golden and toothpick inserted in the cake is clean.
recipe by allochka11235 @cookpad