Cinnamon apple cake#festivedishrecipecontest.
You can cook Cinnamon apple cake#festivedishrecipecontest using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon apple cake#festivedishrecipecontest
- You need 210 grams (1 1/2 cups) of plain flour.
- You need 2 of tspns baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn baking soda.
- You need 150 grams (3/4 cup) of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of red apple,peeled and roughly chopped.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 of tspn vanilla extract.
- It’s 120 ml (1/2 cup) of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 120 ml (1/2 cup) of natural yogurt.
- It’s of For cinnamon topping :.
- You need 1 of tspn ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of unsalted buttered, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s of Sugar glaze:.
- Prepare 30 g of icing or powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tbspn of milk.
Cinnamon apple cake#festivedishrecipecontest instructions
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease and line a 8 or 9 inch round cake tin with baking or parchment paper..
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar. Add chopped apple and stir briefly to combine..
- In a separate bowl, add eggs, vanilla, oil and yoghurt. Whisk briefly just to break up the egg yolks..
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and gently mix with a wooden spoon until combined – but be careful not to over mix. Spoon batter into prepared tin..
- To make cinnamon topping, combine cinnamon, sugar and butter. Mix together until lumpy and wet. Sprinkle over cake batter..
- Bake cake for approximately 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Transfer cake to a wire rack to cool completely..
- To make the glaze, mix together sugar and 1 tablespoon of milk. Stir until smooth. If the glaze is too thick, add an extra tablespoon of milk. Drizzle glaze all over the cake..
- Serve as dessert or snack🤤🤤.