Chocolava mug cake. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake.
Do not overcook or the cake will be dry. An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate mug cake that's also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo. I think it's the best chocolate mug cake recipe out there. You can cook Chocolava mug cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chocolava mug cake
- Prepare 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of instant coffee powder.
I remember scrolling through the TV a while. This microwave Chocolate Mug Cake will become your new obsession; it's the easiest and fastest way to make dessert for one or two, and you wont believe how delicious it is! How to Make a Chocolate Mug Cake – Step By Step Photos. A super indulgent Low Fat Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, to cheat on your diet WITHOUT cheating!
Chocolava mug cake step by step
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients like flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, baking powder and coffee powder. Now add the wet ingredients oil, milk and essence. Mix well so that no lumps form. If batter is thick, adjust consistency by mixing a tbsp milk. Pour batter to ceramic mugs till 1/2 or 3/4 level. Add pieces of chocolate or Choco chips… Don't mix it will sink. Microwave on high for 1 minutes 30 seconds..
- An alternate method —————1/2 cup flour 1/2 cup sugar Pinch of salt 2 tbsp cocoa powder 1/2 tsp baking powder 4 tbsp unsalted butter (melted) 1/4 tsp vanilla essence 4 tbsp milk Mix together all the dry ingredients together using a fork. Add all the wet ingredients and give a good mix using the fork itself. Don't over mix. Pour batter in mugs. Add pieces of chocolate or choco chips over it…. Don't mix it will sink down itself Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds..
- Tricks to moistness and molteness.. 1. Chocolate in centre 2. 1/2 tsp of water on the batter when in mug 3. Don't over bake… Time varies with microwave but not more than 2minutes.
- If you don't wish to microwave.. Bake it in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 12-15 minutes You can also make it in cooker… Baking it for 15minutes No decorations… Aap enjoy kar saktein with vanilla ice cream.
The best chocolate vegan mug cake out there! Super fudgy, moist and perfect anytime you need a chocolate fix, quick! For a molten chocolate mug cake, sprinkle the top with some mini chocolate chips before popping it into the microwave, then remove it a few seconds early. This cute little cake may have been. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat.