Easy Breakfast Casserole.
You can cook Easy Breakfast Casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy Breakfast Casserole
- It’s 2 of 2oz boxes hash browns (the kind in the box that soak in water).
- It’s 1 of half pack bacon (cooked &crumbled).
- It’s 8 oz of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 can of cooked ham, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 10 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper, to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
Easy Breakfast Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Add water to hash browns to rehydrate them, according to package directions..
- Cook bacon, crumble when done and put in mixing bowl. Reserve about 1 tsp of grease to grease inside of 8×8 glass casserole dish..
- Add cubed ham to mixing bowl and the shredded cheese. When hash browns are rehydrated add to bowl also. Toss well. Dump into prepared dish..
- In a bowl, mix eggs, milk and salt & pepper. I used same bowl I used for the other stuff..
- Pour eggs over top of hash brown mix. Bake about 1 hour. Middle of casserole should be set and edges browned. Take out and enjoy 😊.
recipe by Miranda Fricks @cookpad