You can cook Vegan Burrito using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan Burrito
- You need 1 can of beans.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 2 of grated carrots.
- You need 1 package of extra firm Tofu.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown rice.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1 table spoon of cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coriander.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilly powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Vegan Burrito step by step
- In a food processor mix beans, tomatoes, onion, garlic..
- Drain tofu well and cut it into small equal cubes. Cook brown rice..
- Heat wok or skillet and add oil. When heated, add tofu for 2-3 minutes. Then add beans mix, half grated carrots, spices and corn..
- Assemble burrito with brown rice, remaining carrots, and mixture. You can add sliced avocados, fresh red or yellow bell peppers or cucumbers to the wrap and your preferred salsa or chilly sauce. Bon appetite..
recipe by La verdura Rossa @cookpad