You can cook Vegan burgers using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan burgers
- You need 1 can of Black beans.
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa prepared.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown rice prepared.
- It’s 1/2 of wheat bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño chopped.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Prepare spoon of Cumin.
- You need Spoon of chili pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic seasoning.
- Prepare of Other seasoning of your choice.
Vegan burgers step by step
- Prepare quinoa and brown rice as instructed.
- Warm black beans on stove.
- Chop peppers, garlic, onion and black beans in electric mixer (ninja).
- Combine in bowl with brown rice, quinoa and bread crumbs.
- Make patties with hand.
- Wrap in handiwrap.
- Fry or bake and add wheat buns onions, tomatoes and mustard or condiments of your choice.
recipe by Parveen Vohra @cookpad