Eggless custard apple cake. Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add the brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix together. Which flavor is a must for this dish? Eggless Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Peanut Butter Ganache – This easy chocolate cake ages really well and tastes best the next day as the ganache adds more moisture to it.
It tastes even better after chilling as the spices infuse the loaf. Eggless apple cake recipe – Soft, moist & delicious apple cake made without eggs. This apple cake is super simple to make & can be baked in a oven, cooker or even in a pot. You can have Eggless custard apple cake using 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless custard apple cake
- It’s 220 gms of maida.
- Prepare 110 gms of butter (room temperature).
- You need 400 gms of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda-.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder-.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sitafal pulp.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
It has a delicate aroma of apple & cinnamon with a light texture. I have used organic all purpose flour but it can be baked with half wheat flour and half all purpose flour. German Apple Cake is one of my favorites, because it is lightly, feathery and fluffy. When I bake them I like to place the apples in there layers.
Eggless custard apple cake step by step
- In a bowl seive all dry ingredients,maida,baking powder,baking soda 2-3 times..
- In another bowl beat milkmaid and butter till light and fluffy.
- Add in maida in butter little by little.
- With the help of spatula mix with cut and fold method.
- Now add milk mix well.
- Add sitafal pulp.
- Now pour the batter into greased baking tin.
- Tap tin for 2-3 times so that air comes out.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes till the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Meanwhile in another bowl add whipped cream, condensed milk,whisk till light and fluffy.
- Once cake bake, remove from oven,let it cool.
- Once cool cut in to two halfs.
- Apply cream evenly all side spread some pulp.
- Cover with another half,now cover all sides with cream.
- With piping bag make flower or any design you like.
- Garnish sitafal pulp.
- Keep in fridge to set for 2-3 hours.
- Cut serve and enjoy.
One at the bottom of the pan, one that is combined into the batter and one layered neatly on the top sprinkled with brown sugar. Your eggless custard is ready to be enjoyed: as a filling for a delicious cake or pastry, or even on its own. On the lookout for more eggless recipes? This Vegan Apple Cake is simple vanilla cake batter with some cinnamon and apples mixed in. The batter is topped with a little coconut sugar mixture to make a caramelized and spiced crust.