Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake.
You can make Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake
- You need 2 cup of Heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salted butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pasta noodles(spaghetti, fettuccine, penne).
- It’s 1 box of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Olive Garden garlic and herb seasoning/you can use whatever kind u have on hand.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Cooked chopped bacon.
- Prepare 2 large of chicken breast or 3 small ones.
- You need 1/2 lb of Black Forrest ham–it came out to be about 6 slices when I had it cut at deli.
- Prepare 1 cup of Swiss cheese/half in sauce and half as topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pepper jack or Monterey Jack-add some to sauce and some as topping.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs- I used garlic and herb Parmesan Panko type crumbs.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake instructions
- Boil pasta and Drain. I boiled my noodles in the broth that I cooked my chicken in, along with bay leaf and some other spices and bullion cube that I had added/cooked it in.
- Heat cream cheese on stove until melted. Stir in the heavy cream, and butter & stir it until combined. Add onion/garlic powder. Add and Stir about a cup of cheese until smooth..
- In a bowl I combined the cooked shredded chicken, ham, and bacon, some seasonings and tossed around..
- Spray Pam in baking dish, and layer noodles, and the chicken/bacon/ham mixture from bowl. Pour sauce over top and spread evenly. Sprinkle top with about 1/2 cup cheese and bread crumbs..
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes or cheese is melted. Let cool for about 5 min..
recipe by LISA DUNSON @cookpad