Vegan Easter Yeast Cake Babka.
You can cook Vegan Easter Yeast Cake Babka using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Easter Yeast Cake Babka
- Prepare 100 ml of almond milk.
- Prepare 50 g of fresh yeast.
- You need 370 g of plain white flour.
- You need 50 g of date syrup.
- You need 150 g of olive oil margarine.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 50 g of sultans.
Vegan Easter Yeast Cake Babka instructions
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and margarine until margarine is melted..
- In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine 3/4 cup flour and yeast. Add milk-margarine mixture and beat 2 minutes..
- Add oil, date syrup, sultans and remaining flour. Beat 2 more minutes. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled..
- Heat oven to 180 degrees. Turn into a 1-quart babka pan that has been lightly coated with margarine, cover with greased plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes..
- Bake 40 minutes, but begin checking at 30 minutes. If cakes are browning too raidly, cover tops loosely with a little foil. Allow to cool 15 minutes and then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely..
- You can decorate cake with the chocolate icing, nuts or icing sugar..
recipe by Cook Eat and Travel @cookpad