Healthy jaggery and oats cake. #oatflourcake #oatmealcake #oatscake Try this delicious and healthy Eggless Oats flour cake /Oats cake/Oatmeal Cake which can be done without oven jaggery, oats cake with banana, oats cake with curd, oats cake without oven, oats cake without baking powder, oats cake without sugar, oats. Oats porridge with pumpkin and Anise jamHoje para Jantar. oatmeal, pumpkin, sliced almonds, fleur de sel, milk. If you love the taste of cakes but also want to eat healthy, try this awesome wheat and oat flour orange cake recipe.
Ingredients of Healthy jaggery and oats cake
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain curd.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2-3 table spoon of ghee.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 10-12 of raisin.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tutti frutti.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
We love it so much at our house that we make it weekly now! A simple yet satisfying Eggless WholeWheat Oats Date cake that makes a healthy breakfast or snack option! This cake is moist, packed with soft dates and basically melts in your mouth as you bite into it. More Healthy Cookies Choice: Oatmeal Cookies.
Healthy jaggery and oats cake instructions
- Take a mixture jar add jaggery, ghee and curd. Mix well and pour into a bowl..
- In mixture add oats and wheat flour add baking powder and soda. Mix well and add milk,make a smooth batter. Add vanilla essence,raisin and tutti frutti. At last add lemon juice and mix well..
- Take a baking tray and grece with ghee pour batter. Bake it in oven or pressure cooker for 40 minutes..
recipe by Piyali DE @cookpad
I recently got our complete body check-up done and discovered that Amit has started getting his weight and cholesterol level under control, however, a lot was In another mixing bowl, take wheat flour, oats, millet flour, jaggery powder, and baking powder. Oats is a healthy stuff which you should include in your daily diet. But the hard part is how do you do Take oats in a dry pan and toast it for few minutes till you get nice aroma of it. Remove on to a Heat jaggery and water in a kadai and heat it up. Let the jaggery melt down and begins to bubble up.