Apple Cake with Chocolate and Caramel Sauce. Caramel apple cake is a delicious fall dessert. Each slice has tender apple bits, hints of cinnamon and a drizzle of caramel when served! It can be a cookie, pudding or even a popsicle or an orange or a slice of this easy caramel apple cake!
Caramel Dessert Recipes From salted caramel cheesecake and caramel apples, to easy caramel sauce and caramel popcorn, find yummy recipes for all things caramel.. A rich complex bittersweet chocolate cake with a caramel sauce which is simple to make and always loved by all. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. You can have Apple Cake with Chocolate and Caramel Sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Cake with Chocolate and Caramel Sauce
- It’s 240 g of self raising flour.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 120 g of butter cut into blocks.
- It’s 120 g of sugar.
- You need 2 of apples peeled, cored and cut into small blocks.
- It’s 180 g of dark chocolate cut into small blocks.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 90 ml of milk.
- You need of Caramel Sauce.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 30 ml of golden syrup.
- Prepare 60 g of butter.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Chocolate Spice Layer Cake with Caramel Icing Mariann James of Ferguson, Missouri created a sweet and salty favorite with her original recipe for chocolate spice cake with caramel icing. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and cream and stir well till not grainy. Drizzle lots of caramel sauce over cut cake slices when serving.
Apple Cake with Chocolate and Caramel Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Sieve the flour and salt together. Rub butter into flour with fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add sugar, apples and chocolate. Mix well with a spoon.
- Mix the egg, milk and vanilla essence together and add to dry mixture.
- Pour batter into a rectangular bread tin and bake for about one hour until golden.
- Heat caramel ingredients together in a sauce pan until it thickens and resembles caramel.
Toffee Apple Pound Cake bursting with sweet toffee bits and cinnamon apples all smothered in the most lick-the-plate-delicious Spiced Caramel Sauce. Everyone will go crazy over this cake! I hope you enjoyed my Thanksgiving Recipes Round Up and now I have one more to add to the ever expanding list – Toffee Apple Pound Cake with Spiced Caramel! Because as much as I like. In a large bowl, cream the butter.