Eggplants upside down (vegan).
You can have Eggplants upside down (vegan) using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplants upside down (vegan)
- It’s 2 of eggplants.
- You need 2 of medium sized onions.
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Almonds.
Eggplants upside down (vegan) instructions
- Wash the rice and soak it in water while preparing the other ingredients.
- Slice the onions.
- Cut the eggplants into cubes.
- Fry the eggplants and drain them from oil.
- Place the onions at the bottom of a pot, put the eggplants on top, add water to only cover the ingredients.
- Add salt and 1 tsp of cinnamon and let boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, fill the pot with water to cover the rice and cook on low fire until water evaporates..
- Fry almonds and/or pine nuts and spread on top of the plate for serving. This dish is delicious with rocket salad or yogurt..
recipe by Dinosaadeh @cookpad