You can cook Omelet Muffins using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Omelet Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
Omelet Muffins step by step
- Brown onions and ham in skillet..
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray or line with muffin cups..
- Divide ham and onions equally between all cups..
- Add cheese on top of ham and onions..
- Crack eggs in bowl. Add baking powder. Mix well.
- Pour eggs into muffin cups. Fill 3/4 way full..
- Bake at 375 ° for 20 -25 min. Or until eggs are done..
- You replace any meat for the ham and add any ingredients you want..
recipe by Whathuhna_Chef @cookpad