Apple Cake. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cake & Cupcake Recipes From Kraft®. The best baking apples are slightly tart, so consider making your apple cake recipe with Granny Smith, Braeburn, Cortland, Northern Spy or Rome Beauty apples. Taste-test a few apples to find your region's best varieties and give your easy apple cake just the right local flavor.
Spiced Apple Coffee Cake, Grandma's Fresh Apple Cake, Jewish Apple Cake from Bubba's Recipe Box, Apple Spice Cake, Apple Banana Cupcakes Looking for apple cake recipes? Taste of Home has the best apple cake recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Giada's cake is full of fresh apple chunks that give sweet texture to each bite. You can cook Apple Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Cake
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 of chopped apple.
- Prepare 1 spoon of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 spoon of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 spoon of butter.
Apple Cake and Ice Cream Make your apple cake a la mode with this sinfully delicious recipe from Rachael. This is my DH favorite cake, I have tried many apple cakes over the years and this is a winner!! After taste testing apple cake recipes, I've found this particular recipe the best. Full of old-world comfort, the yummy brown sugar sauce really makes the cake special.
Apple Cake step by step
- Take bowl strain all dry ingredients and mix well..
- Take butter and sugar mix well until it become fluffy..
- Now add dry ingredients slowly slowly..
- Now add milk and make smooth paste..
- Mix well and add chopped apple and vanilla extract..
- Now grease with butter and dust some plain flour twice and pour the mixture in mould..
- Let it bake for 180 degree for 30 mins.Now take out and let it cool for 15 mins..
- Take out and enjoy ur fluffy tasty cake..
For a festive occasion, top with a dollop of whipped cream. —Debi Benson, Bakersfield, California This German Apple Cake is a moist dense cake that keeps well. It has been a family favorite for twenty years. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. This Apple Cake recipe is from a reader and is a gem of a find!