Mini Thin Crust Pizzas.
You can make Mini Thin Crust Pizzas using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Thin Crust Pizzas
- It’s 1 can of refrigerated Pizza dough, I use Pillsbury thin crust, but any kind will do.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pizza Sauce, any kind, your choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 of pizza toppings, your choice, pepperoni, ham, gr. beef, sausage, onions, peppers, mushrooms, olives, etc. etc..
Mini Thin Crust Pizzas instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F (or whatever your package on your pizza crust says)..
- Unroll pizza crust on a lightly floured surface. And press it out lightly with your hands or use a rolling pin..
- Cut with a biscuit cutter ( I couldn't find mine, so I used the ring off a mason jar!).
- Pizza dough can be stubborn, so I used a knife to gently go around the ring as I was cutting my mini pizzas out..
- Prebake your mini crust for 3 minutes on a cookie sheet or pizza stone. I line my sheet with parchment paper so clean up is easier..
- Next add about a teaspoon of pizza sauce to each mini pizza..
- Add your favorite toppings..
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until crust is baked nicely and cheese is melted..
- My family likes the top browned a bit so I turn the oven to broil at this point and brown the cheese on top. Watch it closely if you do this step as it will burn quickly..
- Remember if you use thicker crust the baking times will be a bit different. This recipe is for thin crust, but thicker crust could be used if that's what you want..
recipe by sarabeth351 @cookpad